We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this policy from time to time. Should we do so, we will update the policy on this website accordingly.
When do we collect your information?
All personal information that we gather is collected through;
- Competitions, promotions or survey entries
- Social media channels
- Website interaction
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Franchisee applications
- Employment applications
- Rewards membership program
- Publicly available sources
Each time you visit our website, our server collects some anonymous information, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. We may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the website is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session etc.
What information do we collect?
The personal information that we may collect from you may include information such as;
- Your first and last name
- Residential address
- Telephone and mobile number
- Email address
- Paypal and Credit card details
- Sensitive information e.g. allergies or food intolerances
- Browser and system you are using
In respect of your Paypal or credit card details we hold this information only when you have directed us to take a payment for membership or gift cards. In situations where you have made an application to become a franchisee or an employee we may collect some information from you for the purposes of assessing your suitability.
How do we collect your information?
- Visit any of our website (including any application managed by us),
- Apply or participate in the employment or franchise recruitment process;
- Fill out online forms and queries on the website
- Follow and engage on our social media pages
- Become a RASHAYS Rewards member;
- Participate in any surveys, promotions and competitions through our channels;
- Any other Marketing interaction
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the purpose of, but are not limited to;
- Operational purposes
- Provide you information on our products, services, events and/or promotions
- Keep you informed on any changes to our website, products or services
- Marketing research
- Processing franchisee and/or employee applications
- Security purposes
- Monitor complaints, feedback and inquiries to resolve disputes
To assist us in keeping up to date, we may ask you to update your details so our communication is tailored to you.
How we store your information?
We strive to keep all information secure from unauthorised access by carrying out appropriate electronic and physical checks and with firewalls in place to ensure data is secure.
However, complete security is not guaranteed over the internet and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that your information is disclosed at your own risk and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
You must take care to ensure you protect your personal information such as closing your browser when you have finished your session, never disclose your username and password and never enter your information on a public computer.
Please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of any security breaches.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails or SMS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all communication.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries you can contact our RASHAYS Privacy officer using the contact details below.
Phone: 13000 13000