Road Map to Success
RASHAYS® has become one of Australia’s favorite family restaurant since its inception in 1998.
We are looking for passionate and committed people, who are like-minded and searching for success in life and business.
This opportunity is for individuals who are prepared to get involved in the day-to-day running of a successful restaurant/s. You will work hard, however, it will be for your own success.
Our systems and menu have been designed for all Australians and their families to enjoy together.
Recipe for Success
Our uniquely designed restaurants combined with our great Aussie menu make RASHAYS® who it is. We create a fun vibrant environment for our customers and team. This is a true representation of who we are, which is lead by our founder Rami who is larger than life, he is on a quest for the success of all those around him.
We have developed a successful business model over the last 20 years. We have created a system that is focused on giving Australians flavours that appeal to their palates and we have created modern restaurants that are unique, with great food for people to come together.
Our systems and consistency of the product is unmatchable due to the control we have through our sourcing policy, relationships with our suppliers and the fact we have a central kitchen where RASHAYS® provides all the ingredients for you and your customers to enjoy.
How Success is Achieved
RASHAYS® is a modern day success story and we want you to be part of that success. There’s an old saying the harder I worked the more successful I got. If you are prepared to work hard and follow our system then you are on the road to success. There a few things that are non negotiable on this journey:
• Our structured and comprehensive 3 month training program.
• Ability to raise around $600,000 plus working capital
• Success is not achieved overnight, as we generally sign leases of 10 years or more.
• Be an energetic and hands-on franchise partner
• Our systems are robust, all you need is the right attitude, be disciplined and a leader of people
• The ability to relate, inspire and empathise with people is essential
• Growing yourself and team is imperative. If you do not like people then this is not for you.
• RASHAYS® is a community within itself self, however, you will need to be an ambassador for Rashay’s in your local area and community.